Paul DuncanAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginner/intermediate running plan that will prepare a runner be fitter and faster for their next half marathon that is 12 weeks out!
The peak volume for this program is approximately 5 hours of running. The actual amount of miles will vary because this program is mostly heart rate focused, so pace will be dictated by heart rate.
This program was designed by Paul Duncan. If you will like to set up a consult for your heart rate zones need help with this program, contact Paul at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?