Suunto - 3 week Endurance Enthusiast Running plan
You aim at good results in training for an endurance sport and try to improve your performance
level in training as you peak for the season’s main event with an upward trend.
These 3 week are relatively high in the intensity. If there is possible to add training session, those should be with low intensity training. If you feel hard to follow this program, consider leaving on tempo/ interval session out from the weekly program.
Adapt the training program to your everyday life by changing the session order. If you don't have any exercise background, cut the duration by 50%. Some of the sessions can be replaced with other activities i.e. cycling and swimming if there is background of injuries.
If this training plan looks too difficult to follow, check out the Suunto - 3 week Fitness Enthusiast Running plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:19 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:19 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.