Hal Higdon: Half Marathon Walkers
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Half Marathon Walkers: This is a program designed especially for walkers training for the half marathon (13.1 miles). If you plan to run the half marathon rather than walk, check out one of my other programs at this distance designed for runners. You will receive daily emails telling you how to train and offering tips on that training. For additional information on how to walk a half marathon, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|4:02 hrs||3:19 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||4:02 hrs||3:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?