Intermediate Half Marathon Training Plan
Run4PRs CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week half marathon training plan starting at 25 miles per week and building to a peak week of 38 miles. It includes 4-5 running days per week. This is a perfect plan for someone who is already running around 25 miles per week and can run 6-7 miles for a long run. This plan will build you for success specific for the half marathon distance
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?