12 Weeks Half Marathon (HR based)
This plan is designed for Novice on Half Marathon distance. You should be able to run 10km before to start.
The weeks have been designed with care in order to allow a safe progression in the training load.
4 running workouts, 1 session of strength conditioning and 2 resting days.
Following the plan will give you solid bases to start your Half Marathon confident and finish with the feeling of accomplishment.
For more information please visit www.cymi.com.au
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:28 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:28 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.