RUNNING WITH POWER HALF MARATHON TRAINING PLAN EXPERIENCED (4 days/week training)
Guido VroemenAll plans by this Coach
Running with Power Half Marathon for experienced runners
Run 4 days per week and the normal training volume is 40-80 km per week
On rest days it is also possible to do a recovery run for 30 min @70% of FTP
Training volume will be between 4 and 6 hours per week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:22 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:22 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?