Jeff Lukich, Drive Multisport, LLC.All plans by this Coach
This is the Beginner PLUS Half Marathon Plan. This plan works best for athletes who haven't necessary run high mileage, but who have a consistent background in running - runners who have raced several 10ks and perhaps even a first or second half marathon with a goal of improving performance. This plan consists of 12 weeks leading up to a goal race. Athletes who choose this plan should have been running 3-4 days per week (13-14 miles per week) over the past 3 months, with the most recent longest run of 6 miles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.