Christina EngerAll plans by this Coach
I've written the first two months of a four-month half marathon training plan. If you purchase this plan please reach out to me and I will calculate your goal paces that you're to use for all of your runs - speed and endurance. I've also included very specific strength workouts as a strong body/core means more speed and endurance. All runs are set to threshold heart rate pace, however you can also use the paces I will calculate for you.
This plan assumes a moderate level of fitness, meaning you've been doing 4 - 5 hours of cardio/strength per week. I've added times for each of the workouts, however you may finish them quicker or slower than noted. That is okay, it's more important that you get in the mileage.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.