First 4 weeks of "Run Build" Sample Program
Austin MitchellAll plans by this Coach
Perfect plan for a person coming off a break. Volume is low and its a gentle integration into a hard more specific routine in the month after... We've also put in a few strength exercises along with domestication videos. Theres a lot here, but its not overwhelming.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:57 hrs||1:09 hrs|
|1:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:41 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|0:05 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:19 hrs||0:24 hrs|
|0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:57 hrs||1:09 hrs|
||1:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:05 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:24 hrs|
||0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?