16 week Half Marathon Plan Beginner
Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week half marathon plan geared towards a newer runner currently running 0-10 miles per week. This progam consists of 3-4 runs per week. Each run has a pace determined by the runner's current fitness level (recent 10k run time). A pace calculator is included to set the proper pace zones. Detailed instructions are also attached.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:57 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:57 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?