Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
21 KM – Advanced; Goal Time: 1:18:00–1:14:00
Maximum Distance Per Week: 31- 45 miles
• Ideal for runners who have 2-2.5 years of experience running 30-40 miles per week (over the course of 5-6 days). These runners should be experienced at racing the half marathon distance as well as the 10KM. This training plan is designed for runners who are seeking significant PRs in the half marathon distance and who are considering training a marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?