HALF MARATHON INTERMEDIATE TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
21 KM – Intermediate; Goal Time: 1:46:00–1:25:00
Maximum Distance Per Week: 28-38 miles
• Ideal for runners who have run 5 to 6 days a week for a minimum of 2 consecutive years. These runners should have attempted at least one half marathon race and should be seeking improvement in completion time at that distance. These runners should also consistently incorporate speed work into their training regimens
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?