10 week trail run - 21km
Chris SellingsAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week plan is devised to get you ready to run 21km in a trail environment. It includes advice on the best ways to warm up prior to a long run, gives tips on recovery strategies and nutrition and suggests stretches. Ideally you'd include some yoga and pilates in your week which will benefit your muscles, extend range of movement and strengthen core, protecting yourself from injuries.
I hope you get a lot out of this plan but please let me know if you have any queries along the way and I'll be happy to help you.
Go run & have fun :)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?