Intermediate 12 Week Half Marathon Program - Builds to 45 miles per week
KC EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
Built for the runner that has been running at least 3 or 4 days per week and has previously done a half or full marathon. The program progresses mileage and speed every 2nd or 3rd week and speed work gradually gets extended. Peak mileage will reach 45 miles, then taper off going into the last 10 days before the half marathon. With this guide, the athlete can contact KC Endurance at any time with any training related questions. Includes strength training plan created by RunningMate (runningmatekc.com/).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?