16 Week 1/2 Marathon Plan (Beginner-Intermediate)
Robbie BruceAll plans by this Coach
Simple. Safe. Effective. Our 16 week 1/2 marathon will guide your carefully through 16 weeks of preparation before you big day. If you can spend 60 minutes on your feet then you can start this plan. You will work through a base, strength, speed and finally a peak phase to get you ready to perform you best. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions regarding plan outline, setting appropriate zones/paces, terminology, methodology, t-shirt size and/or personal coaching inquiries. Thank you for choosing Crushing Iron Coaching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?