Beginner 12 Week Half Marathon Training - Builds to 30mi per week
KC EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
A Half Marathon Training Plan for first time Half Marathon Runners. This training plan slowly introduces speed work and uses a "bottom up" approach to progressing workouts. We begin with basic speed and slowly work into more Half Marathon specific workouts. Maximum mileage will reach 30 miles in a week with a great emphasis on getting in quality long runs every-other weekend. Includes strength training plan created by RunningMate (runningmatekc.com/).
With this guide, the runner can contact the coach at any time through email for any further help with their training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?