Biohack Your Half-Marathon by Ben Greenfield
Ben GreenfieldAll plans by this Coach
This half-marathon plan is based on the healthy training concepts that Ben Greenfield teaches in his book "Beyond Training" at http://www.BeyondTrainingBook.com
It relies on "underground" training tactics and biohacks, high intensity interval training and a natural physically active lifestyle to allow for optimum endurance building and half-marathon preparation without doing lasting damage to the body.
This 20 week (5 month) plan is perfect if you are a beginner to advanced half-marathoner who is limited on time (6-10 hours per week), want to get the most bang for your buck out of training, and also want to ensure you stay completely healthy in the process of pursuing your endurance goals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:00 hrs||0:03 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:00 hrs||0:03 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?