Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
This is a 12 week half marathon plan for advance runners. It is geared towards a runner who has been running for several years and has participated in races before. Included in the plan are five days of running, one day of cross training, and one day of rest. Speedwork on a track, tempo paced runs, and a weekly long distance run are the keys of this plan. Mileage begins at 25 miles per week and reaches 40 miles a week. The goal of this plan is to run a half marathon in 100 minutes or less.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?