12 Weeks to a 13.1 Half Marathon Run Plan- Novice/ Beginner
Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a Individuals new to running but are fully commit to race in half marathon 13.1 mile running race. The plan will start with easy 1-2 mile runs and work up to a 12 mile run over the 12 weeks. The plan includes 1-3 rest days a week, 1 strength session a week, and of course 3-4 running sessions a week. With this plan you will train in all aspects of fitness that will make you a faster runner! The focus of the plan is on quality over quantity with only one workout (usually less than 60min) a day. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:14 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:14 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?