10 Weeks to a 13.1 Half Marathon Running Plan- All Levels
Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a beginner-advanced athletes that can run/walk around 5 miles comfortably that are planning to race in half marathon 13.1 mile race. This plan includes 1-2 rest days a week, 1 strength session a week, and of course 3-4 running sessions a week. With this plan you will train in all aspects of fitness that will make you a faster runner! The focus of the plan is quality over quantity with only one workout (usually less than 60min) a day. If you have any questions about the plan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?