Periodized Run Build w/strength, video and nutrition advice to get back in shape
Austin MitchellAll plans by this Coach
Designed by a coach who has years of hand on experience working with all different abilities. He has compiled a condensed program for beginner and intermediate runners who want to "bridge the gap" and tone up. The runner should be capable of 30 miles per week. He has designed this to show people its not about training harder, but smarter. It has a periodized track, strength, aerobic exercises that progressively get harder over the 17 week period. Its complete with detailed descriptions of running, foam rolling, strength(also periodized), and nutrition tips. Your body composition will change, so taking "before" pictures will be important. This is a proven plan used for many years by Every well rounded training plan which include Strength, Cardio, Nutrition, Flexibility, Recovery and Supplementation advice. This plan includes it all! Coach Austin is also available for for questions at FastesTTransition@gmail.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?