Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
This is a very advanced 16 week 5k plan geared towards a runner currently running 15 miles per week and capable of completing a 5 mile run. This progam consists of 4 runs per week. Each run has a unique pace determined by the runner's current fitness level (determined by short tests included in the plan). You will retest every 4 weeks to make sure you are training at the correct pace. A pace calculator is included to set the proper pace zones. Detailed instructions are also attached.
I have had great success with this training plan, with all sorts of runners, from beginners to quite advanced athletes, having used this plan to set PRs. I am sure it will work for you to!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.