10-Weeks-to-5K Program (RPE Based) for Beginners
Benjamin BartlettAll plans by this Coach
Looking to run your first 5K or get back into shape by setting a 5K goal race? Pick a race and train for ten weeks to cross the finish line and improve your cardiovascular fitness with this straightforward, easy-to-use program developed by Coach Ben Bartlett, who has worked with hundreds of athletes of all ability levels to help them achieve their personal endurance and run racing goals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:49 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:49 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?