Mike Ricci: USAT Coach of the Year and Level III Elite Coach - D3 Multisport Founder and Head CoachAll plans by this Coach
- All workouts are downloadable to smartwatches (Garmin, Suunto etc), and apps such as Zwift, Rouvy, and Trainer Road
- Consistent training of 3-4 weekly workouts
- You should be able to run for at least 70 minutes at a steady pace
- Strength and core workouts are included with video demonstrations
- Quality workouts are spaced out by 2-3 days to ensure proper recovery
- Your day off is Friday.
- Busy life? Our programs are designed for the age group triathlete who has a busy life with a full-time job, a family and/or other responsibilities. These plans provide time-efficient workouts - with no junk miles. Get in and get it done!
- Time management. In this program, the longer workouts will be on the weekends, and the weekdays will consist of shorter workouts. The objective for this plan is to improve your run through consistency and frequency. There are a lot of short runs that will get you ready for the season.
- EVIDENCE! Our plans are carefully designed with evidence-based training science, technology, and wisdom from one of USAT’s highest professionally certified coaches. You will gain confidence week-by-week that you are ready for race day.
- Coach Support: Private, Team D3 Facebook group to ask our USAT Certified Coaches questions
- Knowledge: Premium content, instructional videos, and training tips
- Teammates: Gain support and camaraderie from other like-minded athletes through Team D3
- Savings: Team D3 Partner Discounts
How it Works
Load Your Plan
Workout and Analyze
Track Your Progress
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.