6 Weeks to a 5k Run Plan All Levels
Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a beginner-Advanced athletes looking to race in 5k race. With this plan you will train in all aspects of fitness that will make you a faster runner! The focus of the plan is quality of quantity with only one workout a day. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:15 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:37 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:15 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?