Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for the individual who is interested in completing a 5k without stopping, but isn't particularly concerned with how fast they run. This program starts at 6 km/week and reaches 16-20 km/week. This program is perfect for transitioning from a run/walk program to more structured training.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Plan also includes PDF copy of training plan and access to training community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?