Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for the recreational runner looking to attempt a few races over a series of training. The program takes the runner from 45-65 km per week, at peak. The program introduces more structured intervals and different types of workouts to help the competitive recreational runner reach their personal bests with moderate mileage. This schedule is 12 weeks in design.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Plan also includes a PDF copy and access to our private community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?