Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the high-performance runner looking to maximize 5k capability. This is a 7 day per week plan with a peak volume of about 130k. This plan offer 3 attempts at quality 5k races over the last 5-6 weeks. There is an emphasis on building strength and then transitioning to maximal speed. Most weeks will include 2 Quality days during the week and a longer run on the weekend. A couple of recovery weeks are built in, too.
Plan includes a PDF copy and access to our private community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?