Luke HumphreyAll plans by this Coach
This program takes the beginner from the stages of simply running to adding structured workouts and aiming towards a specific end goal. The 12 week schedule takes this runner from 15 miles per week to a peak of 23 miles per week. More importantly, the schedule introduces the runner to higher performance methods of training.
The plan comes with a structured workout feature and day to day pace guidance based on your goal time. Plan also includes a PDF copy of plan and access to our private community.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?