Includes Structured Workouts
DESIRE. DETERMINATION. DISCIPLINE. Our plans get results!Author:
A solid training plan equals athlete success:
- Founder, Head Coach D3 Multisport, Inc. 2000-18
- USA Triathlon Coach of the Year and 2017 USAT World Team Coach
- USA Triathlon Elite Level 3 Coach (1 of 19 in the US)
- Coached the University of Colorado Triathlon team to 4 straight National Titles 2010-2013
- Coached multiple National Champions, Kona Qualifiers, and 1st yr. triathletes
- Coached the AG National Champion in 2015 and AG World Champion in 2016 (25-29 AG)
"My race went well, smashed my goal of 5:45 with a 5:04. The plan was great and have recommended it to friends. I will purchase a plan for the full IM next year."
Eric D. Starts:
This 12 week program is an Intermediate Plan 5k plan and for an athlete whose goal is to run a 5k in the 20:00-30:00 range. The schedule consists of 5-6 runs per week and it is run specific. There are 2 days of core training in this plan. Requirements:
You should have good fitness over the past 6-8 weeks. Going into this plan you should be able to run 1 hour.
Your off day is Friday and your long run is on on Sunday. Our programs are designed for the age group athlete who has
a busy life with a full-time job, a family and/or other responsibilities. In this program, the longer workouts will be on the weekends, and the weekdays will consist of shorter workouts. During the training plan, there is testing every few weeks to assess your fitness and so you can re-adjust your Heart RateZones. If you don’t train with a HR that’s fine as the tests are still good training as you can measure improvement based on time and effort.Our plans set YOU up for success.
The main goal of this plan is to help you achieve your best race! Mike has been coaching for 25+ years and uses that collective experience to help each individual athlete be successful at any level. His passion for the sport and wisdom gained from coaching thousands of athletes goes into designing a plan. He has taken the guesswork out of training with this plan and looks forward to helping you too. We leave no stone unturned in helping you reach your goals.
Purchase of this plan includes:
If you have questions
- A weekly training tip video in your plan
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the top Ironman Club Teams in the World
- D3 'Terminology', and 'Determining Heart Rate and Power Zones' documents
- Access to premium content on our website and instructional videos in all 3 sports
- Strength training and core workouts with accompanying videos
- Inclusion in Team D3 and access to our private Facebook group to ask our USAT certified coaches questions
- A chance to race in a really cool kit :-)
email Coach Mike
and learn how we get it done for our athletes: www.D3Multisport.com
Training Load By Week
Average Weekly Training Hours: 03:40