Stacy MusunuruAll plans by this Coach
This is a 6-week Intermediate 5k Training Plan
This plan introduces new runners to short intervals of faster running.
This plan is for those who have already completed a few 5k races and are running 20-30 minutes, three times per week consistently.
Athlete must be injury free and physically and medically cleared by a physician to start this training program. Be sure to always consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise program and/or activity.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.