Stacy MusunuruAll plans by this Coach
This is a 6-week 5k training plan for beginners.
This plan incorporates both run and walking intervals to help ease the body into running.
If you already run for at least 30 mins on three days a week, then you will want to move onto to the Intermediate 5k plan.
Athlete must be injury free and physically and medically cleared by a physician to start this training program. Be sure to always consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise program and/or activity.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.