Anton SwartAll plans by this Coach
My programs are set out to not only improve your performance but to educate you as to what is important, and to understand the process of why you are doing. During these 8 weeks you will be challenged with 2 Fitness test to determine your Fitness level. Not only will you be running but you will be working on you Flexibility and Mobility and your Functional Stability and Strength (which is added in your program to do).
Appendixes that are included:
1) "Calculator: Training Heart Zone & VO2Max" to calculate you training Heart Rate and your VO2max level.
2) "Normative Data - Cooper test" to calculate level of fitness against your peers.
3) "VO2max Normative Data" to calculate level of fitness against your peers.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?