Active Living Coach MAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to our Beginner 10 weeks to Running 5km or for athlete that wants to come back to running after a long lay off
This program is not your 5km Personal Best program - we have a 4weeks to 5km PB program for that.
For this program you should be able to do an easy-brisk 40min walk when starting.
If that isn't you - our couch to 5km easy program will be for you.
This is a 10-week program designed to get you to run 5km continuously - even if its slow and at your own pace but to run without walking.
This program consist of 3 runs (2 x 30min and 1 x 40min), a 20min body weight runner strength set and a 15min stretch session each week.
So as you can see this is also a perfect program for the person who hasn't got a lot of time but would like to train effectively.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?