True Potential RunningAll plans by this Coach
If you want to get the most out of yourself in your next 5K with a goal time of 20:00 minutes, then this plan is for you! It will take hard work and dedication, but this plan will provide specific high-intensity training to help you run your best while remaining injury-free.
Race Goal: 5k in 20:00
Goal Race Pace: 6:26 mile
Longest Training Run: 10 miles
Experience Level: Consistent running several weeks prior to starting plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?