8 Week 5k Beginner Plan (Copy)
Mark Kotarski, MEd, RCEP Founder of Kotarski Endurance Training, LLC
The user has completed 8 weeks of walking/running and is now running a full 15 minutes w/o walking.
The user has no existing injuries
The plan consists of walking 2days/wk and running 4 days/wk. It is suggested that multiple surfaces(road, dirt, grass, treadmill, rubber surface track, etc) be used during training to reduce the risk of injury. The exercise time is listed for each day.
The plan comes w/email support from coach Kotarski. Call 484-995-3915 or go to www.ketfitness.com for more information.
If user experiences any pain stop and consult a healthcare professional.
There are risks to all training plans. Please visit your physician before starting any exercise program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.