Getting started in Running
Curtis McAnallyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for anybody just getting started in running or who is coming back from an injury. It starts with Run/Walk intervals and progresses over 8 weeks to running continuously for 30-45 minutes. if you have not run much before this is a great way to get into it and avoid some of the injury risk of doing too much too soon. there are also 2-3 strength workouts a week, they are all made to do in your home, and will really help strengthen your running muscles.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?