Kate BramleyAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for athletes who have previously run a 5km event and wish to improve their time.
- Stop watch or GPS watch
- Watch with heart rate or heart rate strap
- 12 week gradual progression
- 3-4 runs per week
- 1-2 walks per week
- 3 week specific progression, followed by a 1 week recovery
- Free email correspondence throughout the program
- Educational notes on training zones, training nutrition & recovery strategies
- Bachelor of Education (Physical Education) with Honours
- Accredited Triathlon Australia Performance Coach
- Certified XTERRA Coach
- Accredited Athletics Australia Recreational Running Coach
- Head Coach & Owner - Triathlon Adventures Geelong
- 2x XTERRA Winner
- Winner Double Award 2018 - Kona & XTERRA Fastest Combined Time
- 4x Age Group Triathlon World Champion
- Coached 20+ Age Group World Championship Qualifiers
- Coached 9 Age Group Australian Champions
- Coached 2 World Championship Kona Qualifiers
- Coached 6 World Championship Half Distance Qualifiers
About Kate Bramley
Kate is a highly experienced coach with over 20 years of experience in coaching athletes in swimming, cycling, running & triathlon. She has a proven track record of developing successful athletes from beginner to advanced level in triathlon and running.
Credentials and Achievements
Kate’s coaching philosophy centres around providing a personalised coaching experience for her local and correspondence athletes. Each athlete’s program is customised to fit their goals and training availability. For further information visit the Generic programs are available as an introduction to the coaching experience to help you prepare for your chosen event with confidence.
Visit her coaching business at Triathlon Adventures Geelong
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.