Run 5km (improve speed) ; 9weeks ; 3workouts/week (Pace-Based)
Chris KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
This trainingplan is to improve your speed for a 5 kilometer run. The assumption is that you can run 5 kilometer and your goal is to improve your time. You will get 3 training per week for a period of 9 weeks
The training is based on Zones and specific the Threshold Pace, so make sure you have this value correctly in your settings under running.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?