2021 TriForce 5k (regular)
Kevin CoadyAll plans by this Coach
Solid 5k plan for an experienced athlete who already has a good base of run training. Appropriate for someone who is running 4-5 x / week with a 1-2 harder runs and a long run of 90 min.
The plan has 2 quality / faster workouts per week and the rest of the workouts are at a relaxed / easy pace (including the long run).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?