Walk to Run Training Series, Part 3
Adam HodgesAll plans by this Coach
This is the third plan in a three-plan series for those who are active but new to running. No special equipment or training devices are needed; just running shoes and a watch. This plan integrates some higher intensity running into the walk-run training approach and progresses you toward a sustained long run of 1 hour by the end of the plan. The plan consists of three 4-week training blocks. Each block ends with a recovery week to allow you to absorb the training before progressing to the next level.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?