Jay JenningsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is good for a fit experienced competitive runners who are prepared to train twice a day some days in pursuit of improved 5km performance. Before you begin the plan athletes should build training to the point where they are running at least three times per week, including some short efforts at moderate and high intensity and some easy runs of at least 7 mile. The training load starts at 5 hours and 35 mins in week 1 and peaks at about 8 Hours 16 mins in week 7.
Lets Get AMP'd
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?