Rebecca Romero - Olympic Gold Medallist & Clive BoultonAll plans by this Coach
Introductory Offer reduced to just $8.99a
OVERVIEW - This is a 12 week 5km plan that starts with a base phase, the plan is aimed at the Beginner but is a little more progressive than a typical couchto5k plan, the plan starts at 8 miles per week and peaks at 17 miles. The plan is built around 1 run session per day, 4-5 days per week.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - This plan is a Beginner/Improver level plan geared towards those seeking a creditable 5km race performance 24-27mins (Men) and 26-29mins (Women)
WHO IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - Invariably those embarking on this plan will have a some running background and will perhaps be experienced in taking part in organised running events. They will now be looking to take a step forward and do more than just finish their 5km race goal.
|Plan||Avg Hours / week||Max Hours / week||Race Time Aspiration||Link|
26 - 30mins
21 - 25mins
17 - 20mins
For further Information on our Training Plans visit our website
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?