BCA | 5 Kilometer Heart Rate – ELITE – 7 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 7-week plan peaks you for a 5km race and is suitable for time elite runners. Training has been designed for elite runners with 6 runs per week and a 4-week recovery cycle (three weeks of build and one easy week). The event is planned for a Sunday however, the 15+ page training guide informs you how to adjust the programme to peak for the Saturday.
- Very experience.
- The programme starts at 5:25 hours and progresses to 06:11 hours (max week)
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 6 run workouts per week.
- 1-2 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses heart rate.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
Contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:21 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:21 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:30 hrs|