BCA | 5 Kilometer Plan Pace – BEGINNER – 8wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 8-week plan peaks you for a 5km race and is suitable for time limited beginner runners. The event is planned for a Sunday however, the 15+ page training guide informs you how to adjust the programme to peak for the Saturday.
- Very little evet experience.
- The programme starts at 3:05 hours and progresses to 03:45 hours (max week)
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 5 run workouts per week.
- 1 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
Contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:43 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:43 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|