BCA | 5 Kilometer Pace – INTERMEDIATE – 6 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 8-week plan peaks you for a 5km race and is suitable for time limited intermediate runners. The event is planned for a Sunday however, the 15+ page training guide informs you how to adjust the programme to peak for the Saturday.
- Moderate event experience.
- The programme starts at 4:35 hours and progresses to 05:01 hours (max week)
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 6 run workouts per week.
- 1-2 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Comprehensive training guide.
- Coaching advice including recovery strategies.
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- The programme is designed so you can adjust which day your main event is.
- Each workout is supplied with a PDF providing additional information.
- Workouts can be exported to your Garmin device.
Personalised Nutrition Plan:
- A detailed overview of your nutrition requirements per week.
- Every week you are supplied with a nutrition plan personalised to your training.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?