BCA | 5 Kilometer Pace – ADVANCED MASTERS – 6 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 6-week plan peaks you for a 5km race and is suitable for time limited advanced master runners. Training has been designed for master runners (35 + years) with 3-week recovery cycle (two weeks of build and one easy week) and strength training twice a week. The event is planned for a Sunday however, the 15+ page training guide informs you how to adjust the programme to peak for the Saturday.
Advanced Master Runners:
- Very experience.
- 35 + years of age.
- The programme starts at 5:00 hours and progresses to 05:50 hours (max week)
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 6 run workouts per week.
- 2 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses pace.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
Contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:52 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|0:35 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:52 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||0:35 hrs||0:30 hrs|