BCA | 5 Kilometer Heart Rate – ADVANCED – 10 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 10-week plan peaks you for a 5km race and is suitable for time limited advanced runners. Training has been designed for advances runners with 6 runs per week and a 5 week recovery cycle (four weeks of build and one easy week). The event is planned for a Sunday however, the 15+ page training guide informs you how to adjust the programme to peak for the Saturday.
- Very experience.
- The programme starts at 5:10 hours and progresses to 06:03 hours (max week)
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 6 run workouts per week.
- 1-2 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses heart rate.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
Contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:19 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:42 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:19 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:42 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor