First 5k Race ever Trainingsplan 7 weeks
Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
Maybe you want to get ready for your first ever 5 k race, maybe you are about to make your comeback after a while not wearing a bib, or you just took up the challenge with your friends to enter a race. these 7 weeks should help you get there, you may double a few weeks yif you want to prepare a little bit longer, Tra to motivate friends to run along you during these sessions.. Enjoy.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?