5k Immediate Training Plan
Coach Michael CottleAll plans by this Coach
5km Intermediate Training Plan is 12 short weeks, you'll be able to run your best 5km ever. With this training plan, all workouts are structure. They automatically sync with compatible devices and guide you through activities in real-time. This training plan is built and designed with Immediate athlete in mind you should already have good base fitness. Along with the plan, you'll have email/text access to a real live coach with over three decades of experience answering all your questions—Workout, Nutrition, Equipment, Athletic Lifestyle, etc.
Fact: The official world records in the 5000 metres are held by Kenenisa Bekele with 12:37.35 minutes for men and Tirunesh Dibaba with 14:11.15 minutes for women.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|2:59 hrs||1:24 hrs|
|0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:59 hrs||1:24 hrs|
||0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?